Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Book Review: The Scroll by Grant R. Jeffrey and Alton L. Gansky

" One last dig. One final descent into the twisted tunnels of ancient Jerusalem.  Will the truth be found among the ancient treasures that lie beneath the holy city?"
In this thrilling suspenseful novel, Dr David Chambers, the leading archaeologist in Jerusalem, the holy city. He used to be without doubt in his faith, but lately, it seems he has fallen into a bottomless pit of doubt. Instead of thinking upon the marvelous scriptures of the Old testament, he fill his mind with questions regarding the holy verses. His life seems without hope, since he has been ripped from the love of his life, his fiance Amber. Will he find the answers he is looking for underneath Jerusalem? Or will he remain ever in turmoil?
     I thought this book was fantastic. It was very suspenseful, and it intrigued me.  I loved the characters; they were entirely wonderful.I was held in suspense for the entire book, and I couldn't wait to read the next chapter.  I could not wait to the the next artifacts they found, as all the old relics were quite wonderful. I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys reading suspense novels, as well as those who have like books about archaeology. This book is a fantastic Christian archaeology book for everyone who likes reading. Overall, it is a fantastic book that is worth your money!
This book was given to me from Waterbrook Multnomah for this review


1 comment:

  1. I saw this one and wondered about it. Thanks for your review. :O)

    ReplyDelete